Zeplin is a collaboration application for UI designers and front-end developers. Zeplin is a plugin and standalone desktop application for Mac and Windows specifically designed to bridge the gap between designers and engineers.
Pricing Zeplin price depends on the plans and features
- Members: email, name, role (admin, owner, member, editor), last seen
- seat utilization
- projects utilization
- Status: Unsupported
- Type: internal_api
- Permissions required:
* User providing credentials must an admin and it must have access to the endpoints.
In order to get all the data, the person making an API Token needs to be organizational admin or higher.
Create API Key
- Log in to your Zeplin account.
- In the upper right corner, click on the user image, and then the user email.
- Click on the developer tab.
- Under the developer tab, click on the Create new token button.
- Put the name LeanIX SMP Manage Integration as the name of the token.
- Make sure to check the Enable Admin access.
- Click on the create button.
- Copy the value that appears. This value will be needed to integrate Zeplin with LeanIX SMP.
Updated about 2 months ago