- Members: email, name, role (user, admin)
- number of used and purchased licenses for different products
- Status: Early Access
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* The user needs to be able to access User Management API.
- Log in to https://console.adobe.io with Adobe credentials.
- Click on the projects tab
- Click on the Create New Project button
- On the project’s page, click on the Add API button
- In the opened window, find User Management API and click on it
- Click on the Generate a key pair button
- The config.zip file will be downloaded on your computer. When you unzip it, there are two text files: certificate_pub.crt and private.key. Save the private.key file, as the content of this file will be needed to integrate Adobe with LeanIX.
- Exit the window. On the project page, copy the values under Client ID, Client Secret, Technical Account ID and Organization ID. This values will be needed to connect Adobe with LeanIX SMP.
Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Adobe (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/AdobeCreativeCloud/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/AdobeCreativeCloud/settings/)
Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials you got:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Organization ID
- Technical account ID
- Private Key
Updated 3 months ago