Sage Intacct provides web or cloud-based financial management and accounting applications for businesses and CPA firms. Its products include HR and People Management, Accounting and Financials, Budgeting and Planning, Dashboard, and Reporting, etc.
Pricing: Intacct pricing is based on a monthly, per-user license fee.
Make sure you have a user account with Full Admin access to Sage Intacct, so you will be able to configure it properly.
To enable the Web Services subscription, log in to Sage Intacct:
- Go to Applications \Company \Admin \Subscriptions
- Make sure Web Services are under Subscribed applications
- If Web Services are not enabled yet, enable them.
To authorize Web Services Sender ID:
- Go to Applications \Company \Setup \Company.
- Select the Security tab and click Edit
- In the Web Services authorizations click on Add
- Enter Sender ID Cleanshelf and click Save
To add new Web Service user:
- Go to Applications \Company \Admin \Web Services Users
- Click on button Add
- Fill the user information form as shown on the image below:
- For Email address use email that you have control over. You will receive an email with user account details
- Make sure that Full Admin privileges are set
- Click Save on the “Web Services User Information” page to create a user account
You will receive “Welcome to Sage Intacct!” email in your inbox. In that email, you will get credentials you will use to connect to LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Intacct settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Intacct/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Intacct/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials you received in the email:
- Company ID
- User ID
Updated 5 months ago