Everest is an email management and deliverability software. It has Analytics for deliverability, design, DMARC, and engagement.
Pricing Everest pricing is based on plan and features.
- Members: email, name, role (User, Admin)
- Inbox placements utilization
- Design tests utilization
- Reputation monitoring utilization
- Engagement pixels utilization
- Validations utilization
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User creating access token must have an Admin role.
Only users with administrator access can access Everest API keys and generate new keys.
- Sign in to Everest.
- Use the navigation menu at left to go to My Everest -> Account Settings.
- Select API Access from the Account Settings menu. Your active API keys are listed in tabular format, along with an optional description box and the number of calls per minute for each key.
- To generate a new API key, click the New API Key button. A key will automatically be generated and added to the table.
- Safely store the new API key, as it will be needed in step 2.2.
Updated about 2 months ago