Pluralsight offers a variety of video training courses for software developers, IT administrators, and creative professionals through its website.
Pricing Pluralsight price depends on the number of users.
- Members: email, name, role (User, Team Member, Admin, Licenced), last seen
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access token has to be an admin of the service.
For this API integration to work, the account needs to have any of the team plans.
- Log in into you account.
- Go to the developer website, and click on the manage key tab. You can also just follow the link https://developer.pluralsight.com/manage-keys
- In the manage Keys section, click on the Add Api Key button
- In the reason for API Key, pick the Reporting: Custom/Internal option.
- Under the description, write LeanIX SMP.
- Under the tehnical contact, add the following email [email protected]
- Click on the Add Api Key button
- Click on the *** text to copy the API Key. Remember this value, as it will be needed to integrate Pluralsight with LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Pluralsight settings:
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials:
- API Key
- Click Integrate
API Key can only be created by a team plan. The API key can not be created by any individual plans.
The users consuming the license have the ' - Licenced' added to their role. By filtering the members in the members tab in the LeanIX SMP, you can see only the users with the licenses.
We can only get the last login data for the members, that have access to the content (and therefore can consume the licence). For admins and team managers, that do not have access to the content, we can not get this data.
Updated about 17 hours ago