WP Engine is a managed hosting platform for websites and apps built with WordPress.
Pricing Pricing is based on plan, features and number of sites included
- Members: email, name, role (role, number of instalations)
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* The person also needs to have access to the entire account (like owner)
A person needs to be an owner to enable API access. The person also needs to have access to the entire account, as otherwise this integration will not be able to aggregate all the data.
Enable API Access
- Log in to the User Portal
- Select your name at the top right
- Click on My Profile
- Select API Access tab
- Locate the account name you’d like to enable API access for
- Click Manage next to the account name
- Toggle to enable Account API Access
- Follow the Enable API Access credentials from step 1 to 6
- Click Generate Credentials link. This will redirect you back to the API Access page.
- Click Generate Credentials button at the top right. Copy the credentials shown, as they will be needed to integrate with LeanIX SMP.
Configure WPEngine integration in LeanIX SMP
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to WPEngine settings:
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials:
- User ID
- API Key
- Click Integrate
Updated 6 months ago