Salsify's Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to optimize product pages across channels continuously. Salsify’s Product Experience Management (ProductXM) platform combines integrated PIM, DAM & Experience Builder at the core, with commerce capabilities designed to enable sales both across retailer/distributor channels as well as marketplaces, social commerce, and direct-to-consumer (D2C) sites.
Pricing Salsify pricing is not public.
- Number of products
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User creating Access Token must be an admin!
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring Salsify to enable LeanIX SMP access to products and members data.
- Log in to the Salsify Admin Panel (https://admin.duosecurity.com/).
- Go to My Profile page and generate a personal token.
- Click on show API Key and copy its value as it will be needed for integration with LeanIX SMP.
- Identify your organization ID. It can be found in the URL path of the Salsify org, immediately following /orgs/. Copy its value as it will be needed for integration with LeanIX SMP.
- Log in to LeanIX SMP.
- Navigate to Services \Salsify \Settings \Integrate.
- Enter API Key and Organization ID.
- Click Integrate.
Updated 10 days ago