ServiceNow helps to digitize and unify organizations to find better ways to make work flow. ServiceNow keeps employees and customers more connected, more innovative, and more agile.
Pricing ServiceNow pricing is not publicly available
- Members: email, name, role (ess, itil), last seen
- utilization of grandfathered custom tables license
- utilization of it service management standard license
- utilization of now platform license
- utilization of orchestration 500 - transactions license
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* Access to the users table: 'name: sys_user' Access is given under: Now Platform administration > Platform security > Access control list rules
The person integrating the service needs to be able to see the list of members in the app.
You need access to the users table (name: sys_user). You can check this at Now Platform administration \Platform security \Access control list rules.
Get API Credentials
- Go to the login page of Service Now and log in. Remember the username and password you used to log in, as this will be needed to integrate Service Now with LeanIX SMP.
- Check the URL of the page. It is in the form of https://SUBDOMAIN.service-now.com . Remember the subdomain part, as this will be needed to integrate Service Now with LeanIX SMP.
Configure Service Now integration in LeanIX
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Service Now settings ( https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/ServiceNow or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/ServiceNow )
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials from step 1.4:
- Your Company Name (step 1.2)
- Your Service Now username (step 1.1)
- Your Service Now password (step 1.1)
- Click Integrate
Updated about 18 hours ago