SurveyMonkey offers a cloud-based online survey and questionnaire tool that helps users gather survey-related information.
Pricing SurveyMonkey price depends on the number of responses, features and the number of users.
- Members: email, name, role (user, admin, primary admin), last seen
- members utilization
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin of the service.
In this document, we will provide instructions for generating SurveyMonkey API credentials and connect your SurveyMonkey account with LeanIX SMP.
- Log in to SurveyMonkey and go to the page apps on the developer page (https://developer.surveymonkey.com/apps).
- Click on Add a New App button.
- Under App Nickname write LeanIX SMP Integration and choose a Private App. Click on the Create App button.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Down the page, you will see a title Scopes. Click on the View Users and View Groups. On the bottom click on the Update Scopes button.
- Move up to the title Credentials. Copy the value in the Access Token field. This value will be needed to integrate SurveyMonkey with LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to SurveyMonkey settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/SurveyMonkey/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/SurveyMonkey/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials obtained in step 1.6 of this manual:
1. Api Key (step 1.6)
- Click Grant access button
Updated about 10 hours ago