Toggl offers online time tracking and reporting services through their website along with mobile and desktop applications.
Pricing Toggl pricing is based on number of users.
- Members: email, name, role (user, owner, admin, invited), last seen
- seat utilization
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin of the service.
Get API Token
- Login to Toggl Track ( https://toggl.com/track/login/ )
- On the left side, on the button, click on your name and then on the profile settings ( https://track.toggl.com/profile ).
- Scroll down to the API Token settings and click on the -- Click to Reveal -- field.
- The value will be shown in this field. Remember it, as this value will be needed to integrate Toggl Track with LeanIX SMP.
Configure Toggl integration in LeanIX SMP
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Toggl settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Toggl/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Toggl/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials from step 1.4:
- API Token
- Click Integrate
Updated about 18 hours ago