JumpCloud is reimagining the on-prem directory as a cloud-based platform that secures identities, manages devices, and provides safe access to all types of IT resources — on-prem, in the cloud, across Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- Single Sign-on & CASB System
Service discovery is the process of automatically identifying services and applications. All discovered services are added to SMP automatically.
Users represent all discovered people who use a specific SaaS.
Currently only SSO events are pulled for service and user discovery.
You will need to be Admin in order to generate API Key and access Organization ID.
If you have multiple managed organizations, you will have to setup JumpCloud integration for each organization separately.
- Log in to the Jump Cloud
- Go to the username drop-down located in the top-right of the Console.
- Retrieve your API key from API Settings.
- Retrieve your Organization ID.
- Log into LeanIX SI and navigate Settings > Discover Integrations find JumpCloud and click Add (https://us-si.leanix.net/settings/integrations/JumpCloud/connect or https://eu-si.leanix.net/settings/integrations/JumpCloud/connect)
- Enter integration name and provide and fill out the form with appropriate credentials from the previous steps when you retrieve the API Key and Organization ID
- Click Connect
Updated 2 months ago