LeanIX SaaS Management Platform (SMP) addresses a variety of SaaS management use case and aims to help your business optimize the cost and productivity of your SaaS investments. SMP is a powerful addition to LeanIX's Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) offering as it helps you discover, optimize, and save on your SaaS. It is simple to implement, auto-discovers 4000+ known SaaS applications and offers 100+ integrations from industry-leading SaaS vendors.
- Discovery & Visibility: discover SaaS applications across the organization to uncover shadow IT and get more information
- Reduce SaaS Spend: eliminate unused licenses and redundant products or negotiate more favorable contract terms with existing SaaS vendors
- Optimize Usage: increase utilization of existing SaaS licenses to reduce spend on new licenses and maximize ROI using existing resources
- Improve Processes: implement efficient and coherent processes for IT to get real-time visibility to manage, optimize, and control the entire SaaS portfolio across the company from a single-pane-of-glass
- Enhance security: Identify potential security risks to mitigate data breaches, unauthorized access, and ensure compliance for vendor risk management
There are 2 different SaaS Management Platform (SMP) product offerings:
LeanIX’s automated technology is integrated with over 4000+ SaaS vendors and all leading financial, HR, and Single Sign-On systems.
- Centralize all SaaS Applications from disparate locations (spreadsheets) in a unified platform
- Discover all existing SaaS Applications across the organization and get full visibility
- Reveal/ identify accountability and ownership
- Get real-time visibility to optimize usage and ensure proper entitlements, eliminate waste and control SaaS spend
- Enable business unit leaders to make informed decisions on all SaaS Applications they are using and hold them accountable to justify the need for the Applications in their business unit
- Reduce the risk of unknown SaaS Applications being overlooked during an organization's regular compliance review
To enable this feature in your EAM workspace, please check our documentation.
Stand-alone LeanIX SaaS Management Platform (SMP) products can be purchased and used separately from other LeanIX products. Configured in its own environment, SMP is aimed at clients who want to see what SaaS they have 'out there' (no-contract management or SaaS utilization metrics about individual applications). Purchasing LeanIX SMP will automatically enable Discovery and Manage that allows clients to understand the usage of individual SaaS applications, track utilization, manage contract renewals, compliance, SaaS off-/on-boardings, and more.
Information on SaaS Onboarding and Off-boarding
This feature requires Okta Lifecycle Management to be working. Future updates will allow more services such as Azure SSO and others to get this feature.
The UI of the products is not necessarily complete, exhaustive, accurate, or up-to-date due to continuous development. The look and feel of the UIs are subject to change.
Updated about 2 months ago