LeanIX SaaS Management Platform (SMP) addresses a variety of SaaS management use case and aims to help your business optimize the cost and productivity of your SaaS investments. SMP is a powerful addition to LeanIX's Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) offering as it helps you discover, optimize, and save on your SaaS. It is simple to implement, auto-discovers 4000+ known SaaS applications and offers 100+ integrations from industry-leading SaaS vendors.
- Discovery & Visibility: discover SaaS applications across the organization to uncover shadow IT and get more information
- Reduce SaaS Spend: eliminate unused licenses and redundant products or negotiate more favorable contract terms with existing SaaS vendors
- Optimize Usage: increase utilization of existing SaaS licenses to reduce spend on new licenses and maximize ROI using existing resources
- Improve Processes: implement efficient and coherent processes for IT to get real-time visibility to manage, optimize, and control the entire SaaS portfolio across the company from a single-pane-of-glass
- Enhance security: Identify potential security risks to mitigate data breaches, unauthorized access, and ensure compliance for vendor risk management
The LeanIX SaaS Management Platform (SMP) is a stand-alone product. It is aimed at clients who want to see what SaaS they have 'out there.' This includes discovery of SaaS services as well as the ability to track utilization and cost, manage contract renewals, compliance, SaaS off-/on-boardings, and more.
Already a LeanIX EAM customer or interested in LeanIX EAM?
The SaaS Discovery capability is available to all LeanIX EAM customers as part of the APM base module. It allows you to discover SaaS services and import them to your EAM workspace. This is a great starting point if you want to get a better overview of your SaaS landscape.
If you want to go beyond SaaS service discovery and bring data around cost or usage into your EAM workspace, you can integrate LeanIX SMP and LeanIX EAM.
Information on SaaS Onboarding and Off-boarding
This feature requires Okta Lifecycle Management to be working. Future updates will allow more services such as Azure SSO and others to get this feature.
The UI of the products is not necessarily complete, exhaustive, accurate, or up-to-date due to continuous development. The look and feel of the UIs are subject to change.
Updated about 2 months ago