Monday.com is a visual project management tool that will help to collaborate and achieve together. Monday.com is a cloud-based work operating system offering a simplified way to manage the team and any project.
Pricing Monday.com pricing is based on the number of users and features
- Members: email, name, role (Admin, User, Guest, Pending, View only, Disabled), last seen
- Number of boards
- Number of Users
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User providing credentials must an admin.
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring Mondaycom to enable LeanIX SMP API access to retrieve members and usage data.
Get Mondaycom credentials
- Log into your monday.com account
- Click on your avatar (picture icon) in the bottom left corner.
- Select Admin from the resulting menu (this requires you to have admin permissions).
- Go to the API section.
- Generate a “API v2 Token”
- Copy your token. This is your API Key that is needed for integration with LeanIX SMP.
Configure Mondaycom integration in LeanIX SMP
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Mondaycom settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Mondaycom or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Mondaycom)
- Click on Integrate button and fill out the form with API Key
Updated about 19 hours ago