LaunchDarkly is a feature management platform that helps software teams wrap a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag that can be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”).
Pricing LaunchDarklyn pricing is based on plans and features
- Members: email, name, role (admin, owner, writer, invited), last seen
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin.
Get API Key
- Login to LaunchDarkly ( https://app.launchdarkly.com/ )
- Navigate to the Account settings page.
- Click into the Authorization tab.
- Click + token. The Create an access token screen appears.
- Give your token name LeanIX SMP Integration.
- Assign a Reader Role to the token by choosing it in the dropdown.
- Click Save Token. The new token appears in the Authorization page. Copy this value as this value will be needed to integrate LaunchDarkly with LeanIX SMP.
Configure Launch Darkly integration in LeanIX SMP
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to LaunchDarkly settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/LaunchDarkly/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/LaunchDarkly/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials from step 1.7:
- API Token
- Click Integrate
Updated about 19 hours ago