LaunchDarkly is a feature management platform that helps software teams wrap a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag that can be turned off independent of code deployment (aka ”dark launching”).
Pricing LaunchDarklyn pricing is based on plans and features
- Members: email, name, role (admin, owner, writer, invited), last seen
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin.
- Login to LaunchDarkly ( https://app.launchdarkly.com/ )
- Navigate to the Account settings page.
- Click into the Authorization tab.
- Click + token. The Create an access token screen appears.
- Give your token name LeanIX SMP Integration.
- Assign a Reader Role to the token by choosing it in the dropdown.
- Click Save Token. The new token appears in the Authorization page. Copy this value as this value will be needed to integrate LaunchDarkly with LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to LaunchDarkly settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/LaunchDarkly/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/LaunchDarkly/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials from step 1.7:
- API Token
- Click Integrate
Updated about 9 hours ago