GitHub is a web-based Git repository hosting service offering distributed revision control and source code management functionality of Git.
Pricing GitHub price is based on the number of private repositories an organization can have, features and number of users
- Members: email, name
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* In the API aggregator only read:org permission is require. Read:org permission is used to check if the person is an admin or owner of the organisation. In the case where the person is not a member of an organisation it is only possible to get members that made their organisation membership data public i.e. incomplete data.
In order to integrate with the billing manager, the person need to be an organization or enterprise owner.
Choose any ob the below options.
- Click Add a billing manager button to open GitHub page
- On GitHub search for leanix-si-billing-manager user and send invite
- Login into Github
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the "Access" section of the sidebar, click Organizations.
- Next to the organization, click Settings.
- In the "Access" section of the sidebar, click Billing and plans.
- Under "Billing management", next to "Billing managers", click Add.
- Invite user leanix-si-billing-manager as the billing manager and click Send invitation.
Updated about 17 hours ago