Guru is a collaborative knowledge management solution. It is a knowledge-sharing solution built to enable sales and support teams with the knowledge they need when they need it, without leaving their workflow.
Pricing Guru price depends on the number of users and features.
- Members: email, name, role (status, names of groups they belong to, active, pending)
- number of cards
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* The person connecting needs to be Admin
To create an API Token, a user needs to be an admin.
- Login in to Guru. Remember the username, used to log in, as it will be needed to integrate Guru with LeanIX SMP.
- Select your Avatar from the upper-right hand corner and select Team Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Apps & Integrations in the left sidebar. Click on the API Access tab to manage your tokens.
- Generate an API Token for yourself by selecting Generate User Token, and entering your name. Remember the value, as it will be needed to integrate Guru with LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Guru settings (<https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Guru/settings/or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Guru/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with credential from step 1.1 and 2.3:
- API Token
- Click Integrate.
Updated 3 days ago