CrowdStrike is a next-generation services for endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and response. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform stops breaches by preventing and responding to all types of attacks both malware and malware-free.
Pricing CrowdStrike pricing is based on plan and features.
- Members: email, name
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
In order to get the API credentials, one needs to have a Falcon Admin role.
- Login to CrowdStrike ( https://falcon.crowdstrike.com/login/ )
- Navigate to Support \API Clients and Keys
- Click “Add new API Client”
- Put LeanIX SMP Integration as the Client name.
- Under API Scopes add Read permission for User Management. Click save.
- You can see Client ID and Client Secret values. Remember these values, as they will be needed to integrate CrowdStrike into LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to CrowdStrike settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/CrowdStrike/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/CrowdStrike/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials:
- Click Integrate
Updated 10 days ago