Duo Security is cloud-based identity management and data security platform. It helps protect the data of organizations at scale and also reduces management overheads, reduces risk, and improves end-user productivity and experience.
- Single Sign-on & CASB System
|Available entities||Entity description||Duo resource|
|New services||Service discovery is the process of automatically identifying services and applications. All discovered services are added to SMP automatically.||Authentication Logs|
|Users||Users represent all discovered people who use a specific SaaS.||Authentication Logs|
- Login to your Duo Security admin dashboard (https://admin.duosecurity.com/)
- Go to Applications > Protect an Application and search for Admin API
Click on a link Protect this Application. If you don’t see Admin API on this list, contact Duo support ([email protected]) and request access. Duo will notify you by email when they enable API access to the application.
By clicking on the link Protect this Application you already add Admin API access for your Duo data. Duo will show you the API access management page where you can view API details (credentials), set name, and permissions for LeanIX SMP.
Under Details, you will see credentials values: integration key, secret key, and API hostname. You will need to provide these values when setting up the Duo connector in LeanIX SMP application (see Connect to Duo in LeanIX SMP) so make sure you transfer them in a secure manner.
- Under Settings, update the Name field to include LeanIX SMP as shown below. This will make it easier for you to later know which credentials and permissions are meant for LeanIX SMP. You can change this at any time.
- Also under Settings > Permissions, check the following checkboxes:
- Grant read information
- Grant read log
- Grant read resource
- Then click on the Save Changes button.
After you finish setting up Admin API application access and permissions in Duo Security admin, go to LeanIX SMP:
- Navigate to Settings > Discover Integrations find Duo and click Add (https://us-si.leanix.net/settings/integrations/Duo/connect or https://eu-si.leanix.net/settings/integrations/Duo/connect).
- Enter integration name and provide these values from your Duo Admin API application setup for LeanIX SMP:
- Integration key
- Secret Key
- API hostname
- Click Connect
Updated 2 days ago