BambooHR provides small and medium-sized businesses with subscription-based online Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
Pricing BambooHR price is based on the number of employees and features.
- Status: Early Access
In this document, we will provide instructions for generating BambooHR API credentials and connect your BambooHR account with LeanIX SI.
- Log in to BambooHR (https://app.bamboohr.com/login). When login in, remember your BambooHR company domain, that you put in first. This information will be needed for integrating BambooHR with LeanIX SI.
- In the upper right corner, click on the circle with your picture. The menu will show, and in the menu, click on the My Devices & Api Keys.
- Under My API Keys header, click on the Add New Key button.
- The new Add New API Key window with show. Under the API Key Name write LeanIX SI Integration. Then click on the Generate Key button.
- On the next page, the Api key will be shown. Copy this value, as it will be needed to integrate BambooHR with LeanIX SI.
- Log into LeanIX SI and navigate to BambooHR settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/BambooHR/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/BambooHR/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials obtained in step 1.1 and 1.5 of this manual:
1. Api Key (step 1.5)
2. Company Domain (step 1.1)
Updated 2 months ago