Cloudflare speeds up & protects millions of websites, APIs, SaaS services, and more
Pricing Cloudflare pricing is based on plans, the number of users, products and features opted for.
- Members: email, name, role (owner, user, administrator, super administrator)
- Status: General Availability
- Type: internal_api
- Permissions required:
* Integration account must be an admin account and it must have access to the endpoints.
- Go to the Profile API Token page.
- The direct link to this page: https://dash.cloudflare.com/profile/api-tokens
- Or click on the My Profile button in the upper right corner. Then on the API Tokens option on the left side of the screen.
- On that screen click on the button to create new API Token.
- When creating the token, you will see the screen with the permissions. The token needs to have at least the following permissions for the integration to work:
- Copy the token created. Remember this value, as it will be needed to integrate Cloudflare with LeanIX SMP.
Updated about 1 month ago