Documo offers document workflow platform solutions.
Pricing Documo pricing is not public.
- Members: email, name, role (owner, user, number of sent emails), last seen
- number of pages
- number of phones
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin.
In this document, we will provide instructions for generating Documo API credentials and connect your Documo account with LeanIX SMP.
- Log in to Documo (https://app.documo.com/signin)
- Under settings, click on Your Settings and then pick the API tab.
- Under API Key there is a toggle that enables the API for your user. If it is turned off, turn it on.
- Copy the generated API Key, as this information will be needed to integrate Documo with LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Documo settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Documo/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Documo/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials obtained in step 1.4 of this manual:
1. API Key
Updated 2 months ago