Whistic offers vendor security assessments solutions.
Pricing Whistic pricing is not public.
- Number of vendors
- Number of assessments
- Number of questionnaires
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access token has to be an admin of the service.
In this document, we will provide instructions for generating Whistic API credentials and connecting your Whistic API account with LeanIX SMP.
The ability to access Whistic's API may depend on your product package, company settings and/or user settings. To learn more about the API and ensure you have access, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Login to your Whistic account https://app.whistle.com/users/sign_in
- Open Admin Tools from the main menu \select Company Settings 1.3. Under the Company Settings sub-menu, select Integrations
- In the Generate API section, select Generate New Key
- Once selected, you will create a label for the API key. The label can be used to organize your keys, as you may have several for different purposes.
- Finally, Whistic will automatically generate and present the key. Copy its value, as it will be needed to integrate Whistic with LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Whistic settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Whistic/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Whistic/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials obtained in step 1.4 of this manual:
1. Api Key
Updated about 2 months ago