For this API integration to work, the 1Password plan needs to be either a Business or Enterprise plan.
- Sign in to your 1Password account (https://start.1password.com/signin)
- Click on Integrations in the sidebar
- Choose the Events Reporting integration where you want to issue a token and click Add a token.
- Enter “LeanIX SMP” as a token name and choose a time in the future, when it will expire (Never).
- Select the Sign-in attempts and Item usage event and click on the Issue Token.
- Click Save in 1Password and choose which vault to save your token to. Then click View Integration Details. Save the token value, as it will be needed later.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to 1Password settings:
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials:
- API Bearer Token
- Click Integrate
The reporting API that we us to access the 1Password data can only get the sign ins, and not the entire users list.
Updated 2 months ago