GoDaddy’s website builder, formally called Websites + Marketing, is an online editing and publishing tool that helps users make a responsive website with no technical knowledge required. GoDaddy offers website building solutions for users who want to offer their services or products online. Users can create a modern, mobile-friendly website along with built-in marketing.
Pricing GoDaddy pricing is based on the number of features included.
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring GoDaddy to enable LeanIX SMP API access to retrieve invoices data.
Get GoDaddy credentials
- Open the link https://developer.godaddy.com/keys and Log In to GoDaddy if prompted.
- After logging in the page API Key Management opens. Click on Create New API Key button.
- Ensure that the Environment is set to Production. You can name your API key LeanIX SMP. Click Next to continue.
- Copy the values of API Key and Secret. You will need them for integration with LeanIX SMP.
Configure GoDaddy integration in LeanIX SMP
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to GoDaddy settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/GoDaddy or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/GoDaddy)
- Click on Integrate button and fill out the form with API key and API secret
Updated 4 months ago