MongoDB Atlas is a fully managed MongoDB service engineered and run by the same team that builds the database.
Pricing MongoDB Atlas pricing is based on number of instance hours and amount of data storage.
- Members: email, name, role (member, owner, billing admin, group creator)
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* Access key must have Organization Billing Admin permission and Organization Read Only permission.
- Login to MongoDB Atlas (https://account.mongodb.com/account/login)
- Pick the organization you want to track from the Organizations menu in the navigation bar.
- Click Access Manager in the sidebar to navigate to the Access Manager page for your organization.
- Click the API Keys tab.
- Create an API Key, by clicking on the Create API Key button.
- In the Add API Key page, enter LeanIX SMP Integration as a description.
- In the Organization Permissions menu, add the roles Organization Billing Admin and Organization Read Only.
- Copy and save Public Key. This value will be needed to integrate MongoDB Atlas with LeanIX SMP.
- Copy and save Private Key. This value will be needed to integrate MongoDB Atlas with LeanIX SMP.
- Click Add Access list Entry. There add the LeanIX SMP IP address (188.8.131.52) to the list. Click Save.
- Click Done.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to MongoDB Atlas settings (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/MongoDBAtlas/settings/ or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/MongoDBAtlas/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials:
1. Public Key
2. Private Key
Updated 13 days ago
Did this page help you?