MailChimp is an email marketing service that helps businesses with their marketing emails and newsletters, automated messages, and targeted campaigns.
Pricing MailChimp price is based on number of email subscribers.
- Members: email, name, role (owner), last seen
- audience utilization
- number of contact
- number of campaigns
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an owner.
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring MailChimp to enable LeanIX SMP API access to retrieve usage data.
- Log in to the MailChimp (https://login.mailchimp.com/login/post/).
- Click on your avatar and select Account link
- On the next screen select API keys in the Extras Menu
- Click on Create A Key button
- Copy the value of API key to clipboard to use it in LeanIX SMP
- Note the value of region in the browser url (in this example region is “us7”). You will need this value for integration with LeanIX SMP.
Updated about 17 hours ago