OneLogin is a cloud-based IAM solution providing users secure access to cloud applications from any device.
Pricing OneLogin price is based on the number of users.
- Members: email, name, last seen
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* Credentials must be from of owner or administrator account. Read All permissions
For the integration to work, the person connecting the service needs to be an account owner or administrator.
Get API Credentials
- Log into One Login.
- Go to Developers \API Credentials.
- On the API Access page, click New Credential.
- Name credentials LeanIX SMP Direct Integration.
- Select Read All for the scope.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret. These values will be needed to integrate OneLogin with LeanIX SMP.
Configure OneLogin integration in LeanIX SMP
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to OneLogin settings ( https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/OneLogin or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/OneLogin )
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials from step 1.7:
- Client ID (step 1.7)
- Client Secret (step 1.7)
- Click Integrate
Updated about 18 hours ago