OneLogin is a cloud-based IAM solution providing users secure access to cloud applications from any device.
Pricing OneLogin price is based on the number of users.
- Members: email, name, last seen
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* Credentials must be from of owner or administrator account. Read All permissions
For the integration to work, the person connecting the service needs to be an account owner or administrator.
- Log into One Login.
- Go to Developers \API Credentials.
- On the API Access page, click New Credential.
- Name credentials LeanIX SMP Direct Integration.
- Select Read All for the scope.
- Click Save.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret. These values will be needed to integrate OneLogin with LeanIX SMP.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to OneLogin settings ( https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/OneLogin or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/OneLogin )
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials from step 1.7:
- Client ID (step 1.7)
- Client Secret (step 1.7)
- Click Integrate
Updated 2 months ago