PagerDuty provides system operations people with alerting and escalations, on-call scheduling, incident tracking and reporting service.
Pricing PagerDuty price is based on number of users.
- Members: email, name, role (user, admin, owner, limited user), last seen
- number of incidents
- number of alerts
- number of billable alerts
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin and the access key must have read_only_users and service_support_hours permissions.
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring PagerDuty to enable LeanIX SMP to retrieve member and usage data.
- Promote adoption of service by observing members activity
- Gain visibility in roles and access control of members
- Observe monthly statistics of incidents and alerts
- PagerDuty members, incidents and alerting metrics are sent to the LeanIX SMP.
- Once the metrics has been processed LeanIX SMP can provide interactive statistics and insights about the service usage and who is using it.
- PagerDuty integrations require an Admin base role for account authorization. If you do not have this role, please reach out to an Admin or Account Owner within your organization to configure the integration.
- LeanIX SMP account performing integration needs to have admin permission to introduce a new service and integrate it.
If you need help with this integration, please contact [email protected]
- Log in to LeanIX SMP https://us-si.leanix.net/#/login
- Navigate to Spend tab and if you do not have PagerDuty service added add it by clicking Add a service button
- A popup opens. Search for PagerDuty service and click Add button
- After you add the service click on the Settings button.
- You are navigated to the service settings page. Continue by clicking on the Integrate button.
- Popup appears prompting you to integrate LeanIX SMP with PagerDuty service. Click on the Authorize button.
- Select the PagerDuty account that you would like to connect.
- You are prompted with two options Authorize and Deny, review the permissions (they should be read only) and confirm the access by clicking the Authorize button.
- Popup appears notifying you that connection was successful. Close it.
- You can start exploring data by clicking the Service info button.
- Insights are available in members and usage tabs.
- To revoke access navigate to service settings page https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/PagerDuty/settings or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/PagerDuty/settings.
- Click on the Revoke auth button.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the Revoke authorization button.
Updated 3 days ago