Google provides the ability that enables users to sign into apps frictionlessly using their Google accounts.
Google is a valuable source for discovery as it provides the ability to quickly discover services and users lately logging into allowed apps.
- Single Sign-on & CASB System
Service discovery is the process of automatically identifying services and applications. All discovered services are added to SMP automatically.
Users represent all discovered people who use a specific SaaS.
Google only discovers new services iteratively by pulling data from Login Activity Reports. Therefore, in order to detect a new service we need to receive a login event to that service.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Account Settings -> Discover Integrations
- Open the form to connect Google (https://us-si.leanix.net/settings/integrations/Google/connect or https://eu-si.leanix.net/settings/integrations/Google/connect )
- Fill out the integration name
- Click on the Connect button
- A pop-up with step by step instructions will open and guide you from here on
- First choose the Google account that you would like to track in LeanIX SMP
- Review permissions and click Allow
- On a successful redirect to the SMP you are done
Updated 26 days ago