Cisco Meraki offers solutions include wireless, switching, security, EMM, communications, and security cameras, all centrally managed from the web.
Pricing: Cisco Meraki pricing is based on number of devices.
- Members: name, email, role (Full access, read-only, guest-ambassador, monitor-only), last seen
- Number of devices
- Number of licences
Permissions required (user):
- User generating the access key has to be an admin of the service.
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring Cisco Meraki to enable LeanIX SMP API access to retrieve usage data.
- Log in to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard (https://account.meraki.com/secure/login/dashboard_login).
- Navigate to Organization \Settings page
- Ensure that the API Access is set to Enable access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard API
- Go to your profile by clicking on your account email address (on the upper-right) - My profile to generate the API key. Note this value as you will need it for integration with LeanIX SMP.
Updated 3 months ago