Cisco Meraki offers solutions include wireless, switching, security, EMM, communications, and security cameras, all centrally managed from the web.
Pricing Cisco Meraki pricing is not public
- Members: email, name, role (full access, read-only, guest-ambassador, monitor-only), last seen
- number of devices
- number of licences
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin of the service.
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring Cisco Meraki to enable LeanIX SMP API access to retrieve usage data.
1. Get Cisco Meraki credentials
- Log in to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard (https://account.meraki.com/secure/login/dashboard_login).
- Navigate to Organization \Settings page
- Ensure that the API Access is set to Enable access to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard API
- Go to your profile by clicking on your account email address (on the upper-right) - My profile to generate the API key. Note this value as you will need it for integration with LeanIX SMP.
Configure Cisco Meraki integration in LeanIX SMP
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Cisco Meraki settings
- Click on Integrate button and fill out the form with API key
Updated about 20 hours ago