CircleCI provides development teams the tools to build, test, and deploy quickly and consistently across numerous platforms. CircleCI supports all types of software testing including web, mobile and container (Docker) environments.
Pricing CircleCI pricing is based on number of containers and number of concurrent builds your organization can have.
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* User generating the access key has to be an admin of the service.
In this document, we will provide instructions for integrating your CircleCI account and connecting it to LeanIX SMP. This will enable LeanIX SMP to give you the report of your users with additional information which will be displayed in the LeanIX SMP portal.
- Please go to your Circle CI settings.
- Add an API token named LeanIX SMP
- Copy the API token in the field above.
- Click on the Integrate button to start tracking CircleCI usage and costs.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to CircleCI settings (<https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/CircleCI/settings/or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/CircleCI/settings/)
- Click on the Integrate button and fill out the form with appropriate credentials obtained in step 1 of this manual:
- API Token
Updated about 1 month ago