Slack is a Business Instant Messaging Software. Slack enables real-time messaging, archiving and search tool for modern teams.
Pricing Pricing is based on plan and features.
- Members: email, name, role (primary owner, owner, admin, member, restricted), last seen
- Status: General Availability
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* Organisation admin account must authenticate Slack and it must provide admin team:read users:read and users:read.email API permissions.
In this document, we will provide instructions for configuring Slack to enable LeanIX SMP to retrieve users data.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Slack:
- US: https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Slack/settings/general
- Europe: https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Slack/settings/general
- Click on Authorize button
- Select the workspace you would like to track in LeanIX SMP shown in the dropdown.
- Review permissions and click Allow
- Click Integrate
- Permission team:read (view the name, email domain, and icon for workspaces your slack app is connected to) is used to provide the team name as account ID.
- Permission users:read (view people in a workspace), users:read.email (view email addresses of people in a workspace) is used to get members in the workspace, along with their emails.
- Permission admin (administer a workspace) is used to access team logs, from which we get the last seen information.
Updated about 9 hours ago