BambooHR offers a human resource information system (HRIS) that includes an applicant tracking system (ATS), time tracking, payroll processing, employee engagement and employee satisfaction tools, automated reminders, and workforce data analytics to manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Employees are discovered to get a complete overview of all employees of an organization and enrich the data for each discovered user.
Departments represent the organisational structure of an organization relate to employees. This data is used to identify where in the organization which SaaS is used.
- Log in as an administrator in BambooHR.
NOTE: Before creating the API Key, make sure the account you are logged into has access to all the employees and their data fields that you wish to sync with LeanIX SMP. For more information on creating an API key, please refer to the BambooHR Documentation.
- Click on the profile icon located on the top right corner of the window, as shown in the image below. Select API Keys.
- Select Add new key.
- Copy the value of the API key. This API key will be required during the LeanIX SMP BambooHR Integration configuration process.
- Log in to LeanIX SMP. Navigate to Profile > Account settings > Connectors > Connect to BambooHR.
- Enter your company’s subdomain and API Key.
Updated 4 months ago