Intuit QuickBooks is a full-featured business and financial management suite complete with tools for accounting, inventory, payroll, tax filing, invoicing, bank account tracking and reconciliation, expense management, budgeting, payment processing, and accounts receivable and accounts payable management.
Intuit QuickBooks is a valuable source for discovery as it provides not only the ability to discover services and users but also can be leveraged to discover costs and the invoices.
Intuit QuickBooks resource
Service discovery is the process of automatically identifying services and applications. All discovered services are added to SMP automatically.
Cost discovery is the process to identify every spending on all costs. All discovered costs on the services are added to SMP automatically.
Transaction List (source Credit Card)
Invoices discovery is the process to collect invoices from all services. All discovered invoices on the services are added to SMP automatically.
Transaction List (with vendor information)
- Go to Account Settings -> Discover integrations page
- Find Intuit QuickBooks in the list of integrations and click Add
- Add an integration name and click Connect
- A pop-up will open where you set up a connection to an Intuit QuickBooks company
- Input the username/password or choose one of the presented authentication methods and click “Sign In”
- Select the company for which you want to pull the data to LeanIX SMP
- Click Connect
- You should get redirected back to the SMP
Updated 5 months ago