Salesforce provides customer relationship management (CRM) software for managing all the company’s relationships and interactions with all the potential customers.
Pricing Salesforce price is based on number of users and selected feature set.
- Members: email, name, role (member, pending), last seen
- utilization of salesforce crm licenses
- utilization of salesforce platform licenses
- number of service cloud users
- Status: Early Access
- Type: api
- Permissions required:
* Access token must have following scopes: id api refresh_token
- When creating an integration user profile, the first step is to ensure the profile can be used for just that. Please ensure that the integration profile’s Administrative Permissions are set as: Apex Rest Services, API Enabled and API Only User. See image below.
- Next step is to ensure that the integration profile is only able to View and Read data, not Create, Edit or Modify any data. In order to do this we go to the Standard Object Permissions and select Read and View for all Standard Objects. See image below.
- Note: Repeat this for Custom Objects if desired for tracking.
- You then assign the Integration Profile to a New or Existing user.
- Log into LeanIX SMP and navigate to Salesforce (https://us-si.leanix.net/#/service/Salesforce/settings/general or https://eu-si.leanix.net/#/service/Salesforce/settings/general)
- Click on Authorize button
- Login with your Salesforce account.
- Review permissions and confirm them
- Click Integrate
Updated about 1 month ago